Thursday, February 04, 2010

Back from the rave

In an unexpected twist of fate, to-night I'll be (eventually) leaving my full-time retirement to claim my throne as the best disc-jockey to ever spin the turntables of the fabled club previously known as the Marabunta: not that I'm returning permanently, since it's only a test session before establishing the first Friday of every month as the rock & roll night, all packed with a live band. It's been a long time since I rockandrolled, though, and I don't know how will today audiences respond but hey, maybe we old-schoolers still got a thing or two to teach those abhoring youth (not so young, actually, as many of the usual attendees may be older than I, but then again)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

records for the eyes

records for the eyes
¬ Blind Faith's Blind Faith (1969) by Bob Seidemann

records for the eyes

records for the eyes
¬ Sofia Coppola's Marie Antoinette OST (2006)
 
.